Sunday 24 January 2016

FEEDBACK: FILM POSTER/ DECONSTRUCTION

I have completed my film poster  on Photoshop the completed product is below:


When working on my poster I asked for feedback from the rest of my class and their comments were extremely helpful and helped me achieve my finished product. One of my main difficulties was where to put the social network icons as I originally had them stack up on the side, however my class mates said they preferred them being along the bottom. 

Also when creating my poster I experimented with 'puff' lines, I was not sure as to if this made my poster to crowed and I didn't want to over do it. I choses to use ASOS Magazine for my 'puff' because it. 


DECONSTRUCTION OF MY FILM POSTER:









1 comment:

  1. Excellent work that meets the criteria for the brief: it features genre codes and conventions such as billing block, social media links, release date,central character, colours that fit the genre; it is beautifully balanced and eye-catching. It is a creatively competent use of PhotoShop. It links well to the film, ensuring synergy across the distribution package.

    ReplyDelete