Thursday 14 January 2016

CONSTRUCTION: FILM TITLE FONT

Today my parter and I visited the DaFont website in search of a font for our title of our film. We saw it as very important that we chose one that we liked as to create synergy it would be used in both our film and on our posters. Although firstly I thought that it was important to look into popular fonts used in other films before looking at my own. I visited the Just Creative website that shows different types of fonts used in major Hollywood films and how they related to their genre. 

Originally we liked these fonts:



















In particular we liked the font called Daisy Mae, however when I tested it out on my poster it did not stand out enough against the colourful background.


After noticing this when looking at more fonts we had a better idea of what we needed, something that would be bold and stand out on a strong background. We then chose these three and have decided on Flowers For You.



No comments:

Post a Comment