Tuesday 23 February 2016

FEEDBACK:SOCIAL MEDIA

Feedback is an extremely important process when creating a film. It allows us to gain a response to our ideas so we can work out if we are reaching out to our target market or what we should be doing to improve our product so that it does. 

So far I have used social media accounts to gain feedback on the film poster I have created and thoughts about creating other social media accounts for example the idea of creating a snapchat account to keep fans up to date with the films progress. 

I first got feedback on my poster from the Dreaming Daisy Facebook page:




Whilst I know other film posters have a 'cluttered' look as they are shouting for the audiences attention, I tended to stick with my initial vision of a poster that had a strong, clean design. 
My theory behind the design was to fill the right side of the poster with font to represent Daisy's thoughts and hopes for life. Then the left side representing the harsh reality of her illness by being empty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment