Monday 7 December 2015

CONSTRUCTION: FILM POSTER


After researching into other film posters is gave me a few ideas as to what I wanted to do for my own film poster. Firstly, I drew out a basic design of what I wanted my poster to look like. 






Next my partner and I took still shots of our protagonist in different poses. 

This shot was my favourite and I intent to use this image in both Photoshop and Indesign to edit it to create my poster. 













Next I looked closely at the information found on professional film posters, for example release date, actors and actresses names and the film website. After doing this I decided and wrote out the text that will appear on my own short film poster. This task also involved us creating the name of our production company. The text for my poster are as follows:

Unauthorised Pictures presents a Pucker Up Production


Eliza Tracey “ Dreaming Daisy” Ellen Scott Gabriel Barling Costume Design Mary Latate Music by Jessica Hanaford Editor Eliza Tracey Production designer Ellen Scott   Director of Photography Claire Smith Directed by Eliza Scott.



July 17th

www. DreamingDaisy/Puckerup.com
Sound Track Original Album On Itunes

1 comment:

  1. Excellent research which has clearly fed into your own planning: it is always a good sign for an examiner to see a clear link between research and outcome.

    ReplyDelete