Friday 2 October 2015

OCR EXAMINERS REPORTS


I have been onto the OCR website and read through the examiners reports, by doing this is can help me this year to learn from any mistakes made and will show me how I can improve my work and method of getting the tasks completed this year.







When reading through the report I noticed that there was a large emphasis on the planning and research sections. It also mentioned the importance of making sure that all research and planning posts all link back to what we are going to be creating. 'The best work is comprehensive and shows strong evidence of candidates reflecting on the process of the production in their blogs, starting with the general and moving in to the particular, focusing on texts which clearly relate to their finished products.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment